Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 things of my life...


today i wanna tell u abt three things of my life..... these helps u to understand me better....



* 3 Famous Names of Mine J
Ravi
Ankur (Whom I like most... they call me wid dis name)
keshri (most of my friends call me wid dis )

* 3 Things that Scare Me L
falling again for someone and got hurt :(
Rejection :(
B alone in my flat in d nightL

* 3 Things that make me Smile J
When I goes to my home.. after long time..
being with someone i like(family, friends...)
when I complete any tough task..


* 3 Things that I Love J
Parent and Sunny ( my younger brother )
My virtual world
rain... (well i love almost everything around me :) )


* 3 Things that I Hate:
fake attitude
Arrogance
people who break someone’s believes



* 3 Things I don’t understand:
the cast system in India
why people cheat
My mood :P


* 3 Things I’m doing right now:
trying to make me sleep :P
thinking about the next three so writing this post
listening to mama’s advice to sleep early and shut down d system :D


* 3 Things I can’t do:
Hurt my parents for anything or even for anyone :)
Can’t do buttering :P
just move with the flow rather i love to change things acc to my wish :)


* 3 Things I think you should listen to:
My pure n true Feelings: P
my heart (as my blog title says )
Lata Jee (she is legend )


* 3 Shows I watched as a Kid:
Chandrakanta (I still remember the casting song of it..) :P
shaktimaan
shaka laka boom boom( i still miss it) :P


* 3 Things I want in a Relationship:

LOVE
TRUST
COMPATIBILITY

* 3 Things of the Opposite Sex that appeal to me:
face
figure
confidence

* 3 Favorite Fictitious Characters:
 Harry potter
my dream girl :P
aladin :D

* 3 of my Favorite Hobbies:
net surfing ( i like to play wid computers)
listening music (i love it)
watching movies :P


* 3 Beverages I drink regularly:
tea :P
water (anytime )
mountain dew ( kyonki dar k aage jit hai..)


* 3 Things I like about myself:
my honesty
positive attitude
my love for parents, family and friends


* 3 Things I hate about myself:
i don’t know how to anger !!
my emotions !!
my wait for someone when i know he won't come back !!


* 3 Things I’m wearing right now:
my spectacles  :P
vest :D
stripped pant :D

* 2 Truths and a Lie:
i love all my friends :)
i love appreciating as well helping others !!
i am the best :P

* in last the three wonderful name of my life.....
Anil Keshri (my father... my god )
nishat (my
anamika  (true friends 

thanks... friend n bye..

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment