Tuesday, April 12, 2011

90 Not Out... :)





LAST...


1. Last beverage   : Coffee
2. Last phone call   : Mom
3. Last text message   : Anamika
4. Last song you listened to   : Laung da lashkara
5. Last time you cried   : the day before yesterday
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice   : Yes
7. Been cheated on?    NO
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?    NO…
9. Lost someone special?   Not… yet !!
10. Been depressed?    YES….hell lot of times…
11. Been drunk and thrown up?    Never got drunk like that….!
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS
Red,
Blue,
Green,
White….cant ever name just 4…actually all colours except for white n the feminine boring baby pink
IN THE PAST HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends   : YES……some very important ones… :P
13. Fallen out of love   : No !
14. Laughed until you cried   : yes…quite a few times…
15. Met someone who changed you   : YES...sort of!
16. Found out who your true friends were   : yes…and im glad that I finally know who my real friends are...
17. Found out someone was talking about you   : YES….hehe…a lot of them!
18. Kissed anyone on your friends list   : No!
19. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life   : many of them…the once who matter!
20. How many kids do you want to have   : Two
21. Do you have any pets   : NO…but one day I will keep a German shepherd Dog...
22. Do you want to change your name   : NEVER….i can change anything but my name…that means a lot to me!
23. What did you do for your last birthday   : ahhh….it was not much good coz no one from my family wished me even my mom…but my friends made me happy…..the whole day was nice including dinner with a maternal uncle n room mates !!
24. What time did you wake up today   : 2:30 p.m.coz night shift job
25. What were you doing at midnight last night   : in office…. working
26. Name something you CANNOT wait for   :  SMS…. :P….heheh
27. Last time you saw your father   : on 26th March when I was coming Delhi…
28. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life   : A few… …my behavior! Can’t tell the reasons…!
29. Most visited webpage   : Facebook and Google
30. Have you afraid : yup.. but don't want to remember
ABOUT ME : )
31. What's your name   : Ravi Keshri
32. Nicknames   : Ankur……
33. Relationship Status   : hmmmmm… you can say it... complicated
34. Zodiac sign   : Scorpio
35. Male or female or transgendered   : MALE
36. School   : J. P. High School
37. Colleges   : P. N. K. College, Achhua Patna
38. Hair color   : Black
39. Long or short   : A kind of short
40. Height   : 5’3’’
41. Do you have a crush on someone?    YES……. :D
42. Ever been in love?    Head over heels...totally!..
43. Rings?    Two… both r for astrological purpose!
44. Tattoos?    Not as of now….want one... sans the pain if possible…( paradox that is!!)
45. Righty or lefty   : Righty
FIRSTS :
46. First surgery   : None
47. First tonsuring    : was a baby then
48. First best friends   : Shivani Masi n Dipu 
49. First sport you loved   : Cricket
50. First pet   : Rabbit
51. First vacation   : c’mon…how can I rmbr that!
52. First concert   : none..
53. First crush   : when I was in standard six...
RIGHT NOW:
54. Eating   : nothing..
55. Drinking   : tea
56. I'm about to   : post this on my blog
57. Listening to   : radio…my favorite
58. Waiting for   : God…something really important since the last few months…..!! want that badly!
YOUR FUTURE:
59. Want kids?    Yes…2… (Depends on my wife too…if she wants one…I m fine with it!)
60. Want to get married?    YES….totally………by 27…
61. Careers in mind?    Software Engineer alone…..that has been since I was a kid….n will always be! I actually could have done Search Engine Optimization too….but somehow software engineering is down right amazing!
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
62. Lips or eyes   : BOTH :P
63. Hugs or kisses    : Both..innumerable!
64. Shorter or taller   : Not much shorter…
65. Older or Younger   : same or younger…ALWAYS…ONLY!!
66. Romantic or spontaneous   : Romantically spontaneous and spontaneously romantic…hehe…..actually…more of the later!
67. Nice face of figure   : I guess both…
68. Sensitive or loud   : A bit of both..
69. Hook-up or relationship   : RELATIONSHIP..
70. Trouble maker or hesitant   : NEITHER
71. Kissed a stranger   : umm….not really…
72. Lost glasses/contacts   : NO…I will go crazy if I do….
73. Sex on first date   : NEVER…
74. Broken someone's heart   : NEVER!!
75. Had your own heart broken   : LOT OF TIMES...!!
76. Been arrested   : NO…..why would that happen?
77. Turned someone down   : YES…
78. Cried when someone died   : YES….!
79. Liked a friend that is a girl?    YESS… :P
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
80. Yourself   : ONLY…OBVIOUSLY….TOTALLY!
81. Miracles   : I want one right now!!
82. Love at first sight   : Not really……its attraction at first sight!
83. Heaven   : Hell OR Heaven…anywhere where I can get my miracle… :D
84. GOD   : At present I would like to believe that he does…n if he really does……”GOD…..plz give my gift!!”
85. Kiss on the first date   : :P :P…..depends…
86. Angels   : I like devils better….hehe…a combination of both!
87. Superstitious things   : yup.. if god is true then they should be also...
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
88. Is there one person you want to be with right now?    YES….YES……YES….
89. Had more than one girlfriend at one time?    NO...NEVER WILL!
90. Posting this as 90 Truths? ABSOLUTELY... 90 NOT OUT!

2 comments: