Sunday, April 10, 2011

is Google denying India.... ?


I was shocked when I saw Google is not showing the Jammu and Kashmir as part of India. I saw that on my Analytics Map Overlay option under visitors section. Google did this with India before when did not mention Aurnachal Pradesh as part of India.
At that time Google said this was happenening because of China mentioned Arunachal Pradesh in their Map. So we think Google is GOD of knowledge but if Google don’t know that Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh Officially part of India. As me and my friends talked about it on Facebook and discussed that Indian Media should bring real face of Google.

If we can bring Vijay Maliya and Sonakshi Sinha in court for just doing some bad comments or using funny Images against Pakistani cricketers then why not Google to do such a Big mistake.
A child studied in class 4th know that Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh is a part of India then Why not Google – “A Bank of Knowledge”





Source [HRMehrotra]

1 comment: